Saturday, March 20, 2010

Zoo Day

Today we were invited to go to the zoo with our neighbors John, Jennifer, and baby John. This was Leighton's first time, so we were so excited to go! As the weather continues to warm, I will probably look into buying a zoo membership so Leighton and I can have plenty of fun days at the zoo.

Leighton decided to be our guide and show mommy the tigers.

Daddy, Leighton, John, and baby John looking at the tigers. The tigers were our favorite, since they were being so playful. One of them was trying to pounce on a ball. It's funny seeing a big cat acting like a little kitten.

Don't I look cool in my sunglasses and hat???

I'm a big girl sitting up in my stroller!!
Another family picture.

I love to chew on everything, especially things that are so close to my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment