Friday, October 29, 2010

Funny Pictures of Leighton

Silly girl likes to lay on the floor now.
She lays her head down too. It either means, "No Mommy, I don't want any more food" or "Don't be mad at me, look at my cute face." She's a smart little one!
Silly girl laying on the floor again!
She thinks it's so funny!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!
She put the hat on her head herself!
Looking like a big girl, holding her baby doll and standing up so straight.
I think she looks just like me in this one. There's actually a picture of me looking down at my baby doll at about age 2. She looks a lot like I did in that picture.
Tonight at dinner, we went to a hole-in-the-wall Mexican place that had only 1 highchair, which of course was being used. Look at our big girl sitting up in the big girl chair all by herself! She didn't know what to think of it at all! lol
This is from another angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment