Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bath Time!!

So we've got to buy a bigger tub to bathe Leighton in. We're using that little bin that the hospital was using and gave to us. I think she's pretty much outgrown it now, and she's a slippery little thing, so it's so awkward trying to hold her and bathe her in that thing at the same time. Besides the fact that the tub is too small, she actually likes being bathed and especially having her hair washed. It's so sweet, but I do have a funny story to tell. Last Saturday night, we were deliriously tired to the point that we were just laughing at every little thing, even if it wasn't that funny, but we still needed to bathe her. So, we got through the bath part, I had wrapped her in her warm towel, and was about to wash her hair, when she did it. She had a blow out in the towel in my arms! Poor little girl was shaking because I was laughing so hard. Needless to say, bath time lasted longer than we had hoped, since we had to put her back in the tub, reclean her, and I had to clean out the towel. It's funny how once you become a parent, you all of a sudden don't care if you're spit up on, pooped on, pooted on, or peed on, because that little girl has already done it all! LOL Here's a picture of her during her first bath at home.

1 comment:

  1. Leslie, I love your new blog! And now you've found out about the joys of parenthood! lol One time when you were sick, you threw up in my hair and down my back while I was carrying you.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete